More Overwatch League matches are coming our way this weekend, Week 20, as this slate is pumped up to the same amount of matches we’re used to. The same hero bans from last week, Echo, Sombra, D.va, and Brigitte, will continue into this week but considering we got to see a wide variety of both dive and heavy-set compositions, we can expect to see the same things this week. Let’s see what we have in store for us.
OWL Week 20 Matches
- Seoul Dynasty vs. Guangzhou Charge
- London Spitfire vs. Chengdu Hunters
- Hangzhou Spark vs. New York Excelsior
- San Francisco Shock vs. Paris Eternal
- Atlanta Reign vs. Toronto Defiant
- Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Houston Outlaws
- Dallas Fuel vs. Vancouver Titans
- Guangzhou Charge vs. Hangzhou Spark
- Chengdu Hunters vs. Shanghai Dragons
- New York Excelsior vs. London Spitfire
- Boston Uprising vs. Philadelphia Fusion
- Los Angeles Valiant vs. Florida Mayhem
- Washington Justice vs. San Francisco Shock
Paris Eternal Looking Strong After 5 Game Win
This week’s marquee matchup among the North American teams looks to be San Francisco against Paris, as the Eternal is coming off another five-game win over a Boston team that looks to be improving. With Sp9rkle playing some heroes he is not necessarily known for, Paris is already putting the pressure on him to be a regular starter, one that can stand up to the excellent teamwork San Francisco continues to show.
Elsewhere, Guangzhou makes their first appearance back following their shock loss in the May Melee to Seoul. They play Seoul again and Hangzhou, with all three looking like teams that are having a hard time at the moment. And now that Boston is finally playing a team that is not Paris, against Philadelphia nonetheless, we can see how their steadily improving form stacks up.