There are only two weeks left in the regular season, and with that, we get our final round of hero pools to go with it. Tracer, Genji, Zarya, and Brigitte will be out, so look for teams to rely a lot more on long-range power than dives. Teams that have not looked good as dive teams lately will try to make up ground in the standings as the playoffs draw near. And with that said, let’s get into our OWL Week 28 Preview!
OWL Week 28 Matches
- London Spitfire vs. Seoul Dynasty
- Florida Mayhem vs. Vancouver Titans
- Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Dallas Fuel
- New York Excelsior vs. Seoul Dynasty
- Shanghai Dragons vs. London Spitfire
- Atlanta Reign vs. Paris Eternal
- Vancouver Titans vs. Dallas Fuel
- Boston Uprising vs. Los Angeles Gladiators
- San Francisco Shock vs. Philadelphia Fusion
- Seoul Dynasty vs. London Spitfire
- San Francisco Shock vs. Toronto Defiant
- Florida Mayhem vs. Los Angeles Valiant
- Vancouver Titans vs. Atlanta Reign
Matches To Watch Out For
We are one week removed from the Countdown Cup and we are already getting a rematch between San Francisco and Philadelphia, the two best North American teams. I would not be surprised if this rematch is a preview of what’s to come in the North American playoffs as well, since Philadelphia looked like the only team that could give the Shock some trouble. The Fusion were relying on Hessu and Ivy to carry the load when Carpe should flex his stuff against the best in the league.
Elsewhere, London and Seoul play each other twice to confirm which Asian team is the worst of the region and they will try to impress when playing New York and Shanghai as well.