As the Overwatch League season continues to wind down, all of the game’s heroes will be available for play with no more hero bans for the OWL 2020 Week 26. As such, you can expect teams to return to tried and tested double-shield compositions with Genji still in the mix. I do not doubt teams will try other compositions out, but that experimentation should not last long. With that in mind, let’s see what we have in store this week.
OWL 2020 Week 26 Matches
- Dallas Fuel vs. Philadelphia Fusion
- Los Angeles Valiant vs. Houston Outlaws
- Seoul Dynasty vs. Guangzhou Charge
- London Spitfire vs. Hangzhou Spark
- New York Excelsior vs. Shanghai Dragons
- Paris Eternal vs. Washington Justice
- Toronto Defiant vs. Vancouver Titans
- Houston Outlaws vs. San Francisco Shock
- Dallas Fuel vs. Atlanta Reign
- Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Florida Mayhem
- Philadelphia Fusion vs. Los Angeles Valiant
What To Watch Out For This Week
A lot of these series look like they are going to be very one-sided, with teams from the top of the standings playing teams near the bottom.
If there are some evenly matched teams we can find, it would be the battle for Canada between Toronto and Vancouver, mostly because both are fighting to get back some respectability. Toronto also won the past two matchups between them, and based on recent performance, Toronto are a good Overwatch Bet this weekend.
*Interesting Read – OWL Player Of The Week for Week 25; Profit!
Meanwhile, London and Hangzhou also play each other this week, two teams that have not been able to live up to the rest of quality coming out of the Pacific Region. While Hangzhou is currently 10th in the standings, they haven’t impressed too much other than the occasional Guxue highlight. Despite starting out strong early in the season, the newer London players have held up well, despite being mostly outclassed by better competition. The only teams they have been able to beat are Chengdu and Hangzhou.