The last weekend of the Overwatch League regular season is finally here, and with it, teams will get their last fill of matches before the playoffs start. While some teams may try to win just to avoid being a lower seed, others have a chance to make one last push to improve their lot. With the postseason right around the corner, here are the matches for the final weekend, Week 29, of the Overwatch League’s 2020 season.
- Vancouver Titans vs. Boston Uprising
- Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Florida Mayhem
- Hangzhou Spark vs. Seoul Dynasty
- London Spitfire vs. New York Excelsior
- Washington Justice vs. San Francisco Shock
- Dallas Fuel vs. Toronto Defiant
- Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Atlanta Reign
- Los Angeles Valiant vs. Vancouver Titans
- Seoul Dynasty vs. London Spitfire
- Dallas Fuel vs. Paris Eternal
- San Francisco Shock vs. Atlanta Reign
- Los Angeles Valiant vs. Los Angeles Gladiators
Things To Watch Out For In Week 29
Both Angelenos Teams Fight For Better Standings
The two Los Angeles teams are fighting for a better position in the standings, with the Gladiators playing three games and the Valiant having two. The final game of the regular season is between those two teams, with the Gladiators having the momentum to jump up in the standings. One of the Gladiators’ other games is against Atlanta, nestled between the two Los Angeles teams and with a new Bastion strategy to boot.
Seoul Dynasty Is Back On Track
In Asia, a reinvigorated Seoul have their final two games against Hangzhou and London, two more games to solidify their status as the fourth seed of the APAC region and are starting to look like a dangerous team to face in the playoffs.